Capture the fun of your hen do BEFORE hitting the town with our professional Hen Party Photo Shoots! The amazing photos make a great memento of your hen night and provide you with memories that will last a life time.
A Hen Photo Party is a fantastic way to get all your friends together for a fantastic photo shoot! You are welcome to bring your own drinks including wine and nibbles to get you in the party mood! You are also welcome to bring your own music to create the perfect party atmosphere.
You will have a fantastic time with your friends and will enjoy the experience of a professional photo shoot. Our photographer will take a variety of group photos and individual vogue-style photos that most girls dream of.
The aim of the party is for you to have fun posing and jumping around with your best friends while our photographer captures it all on camera. It’s a wonderful way to document your very special evening and creates memories that will last a lifetime.
Hen Photo Party – Up to 10 people – £149
- Up to 1.5 hours of fun with friends in Bedford’s Premier Photographic Studio
- Group shots of all the party
- Individual vogue style shots
- 1 change of clothing (optional)
- A complimentary 7" x 5" framed desk photo for the party person
- A complimentary 8″x6″ group photo for each party guest
- Private viewing session
- Secure online private viewing page on our website for family and friends to view (password protected)
- Option to purchase extra images/canvas prints after the event
- Extra guests will be charged at £15.00 per person
What to wear?
You can wear what you like and remember you can have one change of clothing (optional) during the photo shoot for varied photos. We also have various props, hats, boas etc. to add to the fun. Or why not create a theme for your Hen Party, or bring some props with you to add extra fun to your Hen Party Photo Shoot.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- The casual look – Jeans and plain coloured t shirts.
- Fancy dress – anything goes!
- The fashion party – Wear your latest outfits for the catwalk shots.
- The St Trinians party – Bring your school uniforms, straw hats and ties
- Leave it to your friends to dress you up in your Hen gear!
- Hair accessories
How to book
To book a Hen Photo Party please call us on 01234 363914, or 01234 262609. We require a £50.00 deposit at the time of booking with the remainder due on the day of the party. Our photo parties are very popular especially at weekends so please make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you need to change the date of your party we require 24 hours notice by calling us on 01234 363914, or 01234 262609 and speaking to a member of staff. If you do not show up for your party booking and have not contacted us you will NOT be entitled to a refund of your deposit.